Covers Construction, Mining, Material Handling, Engineering and other industrial heavy equipments
The global infrastructure development scenario drives the growth of heavy construction machinery in infrastructure application areas. The heavy construction equipment market is estimated to witness 8.5% CAGR within the 2011-2018 period for infrastructure development purposes. The BRIC countries and emerging economies of Asia-pacific including South Korea, and Australia are leading the growth for this market.
- Machine downtime is unacceptable.
- 90 - 95% of equipment is serviced onsite.
- Stiff Competition forcing dealers, OEMs differentiating through after-sales service.
- Field service Team relies on Email, Phone Calls, SMS to report progress.
- Enables Service Engineer to easily report progress.
- Tap into knowledgebase and collaborate with tech-support for Service completion with one visit.
- Feeds information back into ERP, CRM.
- Build customer transparency on after-sales service.